Things to know before taking SAT??
- Firstly one should know what actually SAT is. So let me tell you SAT is SCHOLASTIC students who wish to practice their undergraduate courses can take SAT test with good SAT prep in Dubai. The test is held every six times a year.
- SAT eligibility? There is no such eligibility for sat as it a test for admissions into colleges. Most students take this exam after SAT prep in Dubai, in their 11th or 12th grades i.e in their senior years of schools.
- AGE LIMIT? There is no age limit as such. As students opt to take in their senior years of schooling, most of the SAT candidates age will be 17 or 18years.
- TYPES of SAT tests: there are two types of SAT tests. One is SAT Reasoning Test and the other is SAT Subject Test.
- When do we have to sit for sat? Candidates can take the test in October, November, December, January, March, May, June.
- Where is the test held? The test is held internationally anywhere around the globe except for MARCH. In March the test is held only in the US.
- When to REGISTER for SAT? Prior to registration, there is a lot that a student should know about. What kind things to do before taking the test? What is the cost of SAT? When is the SAT test even offered to you? Without having a good knowledge on all these one may miss out on the test day they would prefer.
It is not so difficult to find things about SAT. It needs some good planning. There is nothing you can do without a proper planning.While applying for SAT the candidate should also know about the registration process, learn about the SAT itself, plan for SAT preparation into your schedule(one may think it is strange to schedule sat preparation but your SAT-GPA may boost up our confidence in college. It is good to schedule at-least an hour every day for SAT preparation) and finally prepare effectively for SAT(by referring the best test books and preparing with utmost determination would get you good score ). For more information on SAT prep and educational consultants visit http://proedworld.com/.