5 Books to Train Pets
We all love to show off our pets to the family and friends, but sometime this may turn out embarrassing incident when your dog doesn’t behaves properly or even turn out your orders. An untrained dog is like a headache which never goes away. If you are having a plan to add a new family member with a dog, it’s better to get the best accessories for it from best pet shop in Dubai and get some books about the training of pets.
Getting a dog training book is much reasonable than hiring a personalized trainer. Your dog doesn’t need to be as obedient as the military dogs or like the dogs in the dog shows, but should act properly with your basic commands. Let’s find out the five best books to train pets:
- Before and After Getting a Puppy by Dr Ian Dunbar: – Mind of a puppy is like a white page alike of small baby and the pages will be filled up with your daily activities and behaviors towards them. This book will teach you about the process of choosing a puppy and will help you to teach the pet some of the basic things for a life time good behavior. Dr Ian Dunbar is a renowned veterinarian and an animal behaviorist and has shared all his expertise and experience in the book.
- Cesar’s Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems by Cesar Millan: – Cesar is a common name in dog training programs and you might have also watched him in television or magazines sharing his valuable tips about the training of the dogs. This books deals about the way to tackle the behavioral issues of dogs and help you to train the most stubborn dog to a good one.
- Team Dog: How to Train Your Dog–the Navy SEAL Way by Mike Ritland and Gary Brozek : – You will experience the 15 years of expertise of Mike Ritlan with the dogs and the science behind the training of them. As this is from Navy, you will get a better about how to establish a command over your pet.
- 101 Dog Tricks: Step by Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog by Kyra Sundance: – This book will help to start the training immediately with the best and easy tips and this one is the only book in the market with full illustration of the training tips in full colour pictures, which makes it easy to be understand. If you love your dog and want him to be loved by everyone in the family than this book is must for you.
- Fired Up, Frantic, and Freaked Out: Training the Crazy Dog from Over the Top to Under Control by Laura VanArendonk Baugh: – The most effective way to train your dog presented in the most humorous manner. The life of a crazy dog is as miserable as the owner and its family. This book will teach you with short and simple ways to make your loved dog the darling of the family.
The best pet shop in Dubai offers various other pets training accessories and tools which will be a great help for the training period. Remember one thing, beating or abusing the dog will only worsen up the training but nothing else.