5 best tips to keep your teeth white
Smile is the biggest compliment to your face. It shows your confidence. It is one of the major appeal. However, yellow or dark teeth can just ruin it. There are a lot of people who suffer from dark teeth. A lot of people approach dentists for teeth whitening in Dubai. Are you one among them? Then this article is for you.
Here are a few tips that can help you achieve perfect, pearly whites:
- Follow the Thumb Rule of dental hygiene, i,e., brush twice and floss at least once. This is extremely important for overall dental health. It not only helps in achieving white teeth, but the habit also helps in avoiding dental cavities.
- Always have a balanced diet. This will not only help you at achieve better health but it is also very important for your teeth. Nutrients like Vitamin C, D and Calcium extremely essential for your dental health.
- Stay away from cigarettes. Smoking is injurious to health and it also has a very bad impact on your teeth. It stains your teeth and discolors them. The smoke and heat from cigarettes can burn and blacken teeth.
- Stay away from other staining foods like colored drinks, sodas and coffee. Try to avoid them as much as possible. You can also avoid straining teeth by using a straw to take these beverages. Colored teeth tend to make your teeth dark. Try to avoid dark teeth
- Smart snacking is another way to maintain shiny teeth. Foods that stimulate saliva in your mouth. Snack on healthy foods like nuts. Eat a lot of fresh fruits. Crunchy fruits promote oral health.
Who doesn’t like white teeth? We all do right? And maintain those pearly whites is a great compliment to the entire face. Are you one such person? Great then, follow the tips mentioned above and enjoy health, white teeth